ACC 460 Week 4 Exercise 13-20 Recording Revenue and Related Expense Transactions
This Tutorial was purchased 6 times & rated
No rating by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- ACC 460 Nn Week 4 Exercise 13 20 RR and Reltd Expe Transactions.docx
Complete the following questions in Exercise 13-20, p. 570:
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Recording Revenue and Related Expense Transactions. The Shannon Community Kitchen provides hot meals to homeless and low-income individuals and families; it is the organization's only program. It is the policy of the community kitchen to use temporarily restricted resources for which the purpose has been met before unrestricted resources. The Kitchen had the following revenue and expense transactions during the 2017 fiscal year.
1. Unrestricted cash donations of $25,000 were received. A local philanthropist also contributed $3,000, which was to be used for the purchase of Thanksgiving dinner foodstuffs.
2. A local grocery store provided fresh produce with a fair value of $100. The produce was immediately used.
3. Volunteers from the local university contributed 100 hours to preparation and serving of meals. The estimated fair value of their labor was $750.
4. The Kitchen received a $5,000 federal grant for the purchase of institutional kitchen appliances.
5. At Thanksgiving time, the Kitchen spent $4,100 on foodstuffs for preparation of the Thanksgiving dinner.
Make all necessary journal entries to record these transactions.